LIVING FOR CHRIST: FAITH HOPE & LOVE
(1) Sunday 19th April Fred Coote on “Model Believers” [1 Thess 1:1-10]
(2) Sunday 26th April Josh Hooker on “Paul’s Pastoral Ministry” [1 Thess 2:1-16]
(3) Sunday 3rd May “Paul’s Heart for the Thessalonians” [1 Thess 2:17 – 3:13]
(4) Sunday 17th May “Living to Please God” [1 These 4:1-12]
(5) Sunday 24th May “Future Hope” [1 Thess 4:13 – 5:11]
(6) Sunday 31st May [PENTECOST] “Final Words” [1 Thess 5:12-28]
APPROACHING THE CROSS
(1) Sunday 29th March Fred Coote on “Jesus Anointed” [John 12.1-11]
(2) Sunday 5th April Martyn Colley on “The King Rides in” [John 12:12-19]
(3) Friday 10th April Martyn Colley on “Characters around the Cross – John & Mary” [John 19:25-27]
(4) Sunday 12th April Martyn Colley on “Risen Indeed” [John 20:1-18]
Good morning and welcome to our on-line services. We encourage you to get ready at 10.15am with a bible, a pen to take a few notes and a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate!
[Sometime you get an advert with YouTube clips; you can often click Skip Ad after a few seconds]. The Good Friday service start time is 9.00am
Good Friday 10th April Service – Stephen leads the service and communion, Martyn Preaches on Characters Around the Cross “Mary & John” John 19:25-27. We encourage you to have some bread on a plate, and fruit juice, squash or wine to share in taking communion together. It would be best to have separate cups if more than one of you are participating, especially if you are self-isolating
5th April Service – Tim leads the service, Nina leads the worship and Martyn preaches on the second in our series Approaching the Cross: “The King Rides in” John 12:12-19
29th March Service – Martyn leads the service. Fred Coote preaches on John 12:1-11 Jesus anointed. (The first in a new series “Approaching the Cross” as we lead up to Easter).
22nd March Service, Stephen leads the service. Martyn Colley preaches on the final sermon in our series The Creed: I Believe “The Church & Salvation”
and for those separated from people they love by the circumstances of this illness.